Today Freesoft S.r.l. released the latest version of Uranium Backup. You can download it from the Uranium Backup’s official site or directly from the link on the sidebar.
Otherwise, you can use the automatic update tool that is located under the menu Tools:
The update introduces:
- Some graphic and usability improvements in the main interface
- ESX backup: added some new checks in the backup process
- The Help file has been updated to the latest version
- ESX 3.5 backup: solved a problem in downloading .vmdk files
- ESX backup: some minor bugs fixed
- Some translations fixes
Protect your data!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.