Freesoft released today Uranium Backup 8.6.4. You can download it from the Uranium Backup’s official site or directly from the link on the sidebar.
Otherwise, you can use the automatic update tool that is located under the menu Tools:
The update introduces:
- Zip compression: now Uranium shows the total progress of the file zip creation
- ESX backup: new parameter “quiescing” to suspend the virtual machine before the backup
- ESX backup: fixed a bug in downloading configuration files if a “cluster” architecture was used
- ESX backup: fixed a snapshot error caused by “quiescing” mode with some specific configuration
- ESX backup: fixed a wrong error message in .vmx file size verification
Protect your data!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.